Payment and rental contract
- Deposit must be paid immediately when booking is made
- The remaining rental amount must be paid at the latest 45 days prior to arrival. Payments received will not be confirmed
- If the reservation is made less than 45 days prior to arrival the entire rental amount must be paid in full immediately after the booking is made. Payments received will not be confirmed.
- You must either bring with you quilt covers, sheets, pillow cases and washcloths or rent them separately for Sjusjøen Hytteutleie.
Leietid og ankomst
- You have access to the cabin from 16.00 pm on the day of arrival
- On the day of departure checkout is 11.00 am.
All cancellations must be made in writing. For cancellations, made within two (2) working days from order, will be add a fee of NOK 500, alternative 10 % of rental amount.
For other cancellations, the following rates apply:
- cancellations up to 45 days prior to arrival: 10 % of rental amount.
- cancellations from 44 to 16 days prior to arrival: 40 % of rental amount
- cancellations later than 16 days prior to arrival: 100 % of rental amount
The person renting the cabin and his or her guests are obligated to treat the cabin and all inventory and equipment inside and in connection with the cabin in such a manner that does not cause any damage or undue wear and tear. When leaving, the cabin must be in the same condition as on arrival.
The number specified as the maximum number of persons for each cabin must under no circumstances be exceeded. The person renting the cabin is personally responsible to the cabin owner for any loss or damage the person renting the cabin or his or her guests causes to the cabin. If an insurance claim must be made, the person renting the cabin must pay the deductible amount of the insurance coverage. The parties agree that any and all disputes relating to the rental contract will be resolved at Sjusjøen Hytteutleie’s legal venue.
Damage or deficiencies relating to the cabin, inventory or equipment must be reported immediately to Sjusjøen Hytteutleie. Complaints received after the end of the rental period will only be considered if attempts to correct the deficiency had been made but had not been successful. Any such complaints must be received by Sjusjøen Hytteutleie at the latest within 15 days after the end of the rental period
Pets are only allowed in units where it is specified.
You have paid for the final cleaning. Please note that you still must do the following things before you leave the cabin
- Make sure that the whole cabin is tidy, and that all things are in right places.
- Garbage must be taken out and put in the right containers.
- Dishwashing has to be done
- If you rent bed linen and towels from us, please put these in bags
If the mentioned points not has been done, an invoice will be issued for the working hours used by our people to do this – a minimum of NOK 500,